Steps To Create a ClickBank Account
- Go to the ClickBank website: www.clickbank.com
- Click on the “Sign Up” button in the top right corner of the page.
- Fill out the required information, including your name, email address, and password for your account.
- Provide details about your business, including the company name and website URL.
- Choose a payment method, either direct deposit or check.
- Review and accept the ClickBank terms and conditions.
- Submit your application by clicking on the “Create Account” button.
Note: Before creating a ClickBank account, make sure you have a website or product to promote. ClickBank requires that you have a product or service to sell before you can become an affiliate or vendor.
Setup Your Sub Account and Main Account
Open Your Sub Account in ClickBank
–> ClickBank Integrations
You will find two keys below
1-Secret key (copy this)
2-Instant Notification Key (copy this)
Now You have to set these both keys in ClickBank’s “Main Account”
Open ClickBank Main Account
–> Vendor Setting
–> My site
–> Scroll Down
–> Advanced Tools
1. Secret key: Past Here
–> Save Changes
2. Install Notification URL: Paste Here
–> Test IPN
–> Save Changes.
–> Set Time Zone
–> Go to Settings
–> Select your time zone
Now, You Have Setup ClickBank Successfully!
Hope this helps and if still you want to take my help then send me an email or ask the community by writing a comment below.